We have plenty of technologies and mobile app development languages surrounding us, but the major call lies in selecting the one that resonates with your venture requirements. If we look at the present statistics, the language that is making evolving a huge pace and is making covering the mobile app development landscape is AngularJS.
AngularJS greatly helps in accumulating data and also helps to keep developers at bay from adding extra source code and eliminates extra code in order to maintain the overall code integrity.
So, What Is AngularJS?
A few basic building blocks on which AngularJS works:
- Guidelines to extend HTML attributes
- Directives to accumulate data into HTML
- Error and event handling
- Unit testing
- Routing and binding
- Controllers and HTML rendering
Apart from the aforementioned fundamentals, it helps to manipulate J-query DOM libraries. Precisely, AngularJS allows developers to expand the functionality of HTML by adding constructs.
Furthermore, it also helps in abstracting DOM modifications and manipulations, making everything a lot easier.
Let’s Summarize AngularJS
- It helps in extending HTML templates, enabling us to use an advanced approach in managing the components.
- It has fewer manipulations of JS and HTML and adheres to its own basics, thus helping to deliver better stability.
- The modular approach aids developers in segmenting code parts, simplifying testing, updates, and maintenance activities.
- AngularJS can be easily added to an HTML page via a simple coding script.
Since we have learned about the basic architecture of AngularJS, here we can now learn in what niches it can be implemented and can prove quite helpful in developing the best mobile apps.
Domains Where AngularJS Can Be Implemented
If you are looking to earn impressive popularity in a niche, select the one that has its own gestures and matches with the app development requirements. Apart from this, it must have its own portfolio entailing the apps that it develops and its own set of benefits.
Let’s summarize the most popular and quality AngularJS apps so mobile app developers can realize where it is worth using. AngularJS would help develop a great web app with the best user experience if you are looking for:
- On-demand video streaming apps: It is the best choice for developing such apps. The most prominent examples are YouTube and Netflix.
- Apps for user reviews: These are the applications that provide information to the users about the actions they are interested in taking. This way, they can easily identify the best solutions and save money.
- Travel and destination finder apps: Since these apps involve dynamic features, AngularJS helps in developing sophisticated travel apps. JetBlue’s is a good example in this niche.
- Weather update apps: Apps like Weather.com are really appreciable examples. AngularJS allows the developers to develop an interactive display and helps in performing real-time activities with optimized quality
- User-generated and content portals apps: Freelancer.com and Upwork.com are both developed on AngularJS, and as all of us know, they are highly capable of handling a huge amount of data, posts, and user information.
- Interactive social apps: One of the best social and professional apps is LinkedIn. Developed with AngularJS, all of us are already aware of the popularity of the app.
The Top Reason for Selecting AngularJS
You can have any project idea in mind, so it is pretty obvious that it might or might not go with the AngularJS development landscape. Due to high usefulness and awesomeness of AngularJS, it fits as the perfect app development solution.
Other than this, it wins due to its concepts and versatile benefits. Let’s discuss the benefits of AngularJS in a constructive approach:
- Supports a wider community: It opens up a wide pool of options for both app developers and the clients. Developers can easily figure out the appropriate solution for fixing issues and clients can select the development teams as required.
- Easy to understand: Code written in AngularJS is easy to understand and is easy to maintain. What adds extra benefits is that clients are not required to stick with developers; they can change them when required depending on the problems involved.
- Customized: While writing the code, mobile app developers are actually not required to add all the libraries at a time and add some other extra modifications.
- Fit for small apps: Obviously, developing complex web apps takes time, but AngularJS is really fast when developing small-sized apps.
- Pre-defined solutions: AngularJS comes with readymade and versatile solutions that can be used within the app. Customized solutions such as UI routing approaches and module practices can be used.
- Easy testing strategies: AngularJS permits mobile app developers to code and develop the code separately from the rest of the app. Thus, the segments and modules that need to be tested can be processed while the rest remains untouched.
To be precise and honest, with the plentiful of marketing practices existing around the corner, finding out the real worth of products has really become a tough task. Eventually, finding the right development tool for engineering an app is even tougher. AngularJS is for sure a clear-cut winner in the present time owing to such immense benefits, but one must consult the right mobile app development company or experts before proceeding with mobile app development.